iklan

ads

CONVERSATION 'BOUT INTERVIEW



CONVERSATION 'BOUT INTERVIEW


Me         : Excuse me, mom. May I come in ?
U             :  Yes , please come in and have a seat
Me         : Thank you mom
U             : So, your name is Anita, right ?
Me         : Yes, That’s right mom
U             : Very well, my name is Aeni. I am Head of The Human Resource Department of this company.
Me         : Nice to meet you, mom.
U             : How are you this morning, Anita?
Me         : I’m perfectly fine, mom. Thank you. And how about you?
U             : I’m fine too. Thank you. Hmmmzz…. So, do you know what we are going to do, Anita?
Me         : Yes Mom, I was emailed and  called  by phone in order to have a job interview session from this company three days ago. So, now here I’m going to be having an interview job session with you.
U             : Very well. Can you tell me about yourself, Anita?
Me         : My name is Anita Dahlia, I’m 19th years old, from Tasikmalaya and I’m single.
U             : You applied to be our administration staff. Do you have any experience of this job?
Me         : No, mom.  I’m fresh graduate, this is my first Job.
U             : I see, From where?
Me         : I graduate from LP3i Tasikmalaya in this year, my major was office management.
U             :  why you choose this company?
Me         : Because, This is bonafit company and my dream can be work in here.
U             : Are you have any special skills?
Me         : I can operating computer and ms office, I can correspondence, I can Japanese language a bit.
U             : Woww,,, you can japanese language?
Me         : Yes, a bit mom.
U             : Ooh, can you introduce yourself with Japanese language?
Me         : blablablabla….
U             : Oh interest, ever private before?
Me         : No, Mom. It’s because my hobby is watching anime, I just hear and try spelt it.
U             : I see, may be you can transfer to Panasonic center in Japan, if you hire in here. Whehe..
Me         : Of course, that’s my hope.
U             : so, How much salary do you want?
Me         : Of course, appropriate with general salary in this company.
U             : Hmmzz…. How  If you didn’t get salary expected ?
Me         : I believe this company will give salary that appropriate with the employees.
U             : Have you any question for me, before next question?
Me         : after hired in here, what kinds of Support I will get?
U             : well, if you hired in here you will get mes, BPJS, and vehicle. more again?
Me         : No, mom.  I think enough.
U             : Ok , for the last Question , What’s your feedback if you are hired?
Me         :  I will hard work for give the best to this company.
U             :  well, it was a great time to have a little talk with you, Anita .
Me         : Owh… right,
U             : Well, we will announce the result of your interview in a week. Thank you for coming here.
Me         : Yes, Thank you Mom.
CONVERSATION 'BOUT INTERVIEW CONVERSATION 'BOUT INTERVIEW Reviewed by Unknown on 6:20:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: